Join here

Follow Now

Follow Us

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Arjunan Sakshi based an new project paper


“My latest movie 'Arjunan Saakshy' is very much dealing with much of my beliefs and attitudes. Interestingly, the movie is based on a project paper that I had done for my final year Engineering. project paper that I had done for my final year Engineering. Since the core issues that I dealt in the paper remains unchanged even after twelve years, I felt this could be the central idea for my latest film” says Renjith Shankar the this could be the central idea for my latest film” says Renjith Shankar the director of the movie.On the character that Prithviraj plays in the movie, 'Roy is very much like me. In fact, Ifeel that much of the issues that he deals inthe film have much like me. In fact, Ifeel that much of the issues that he deals inthe film have increased in gravity inthe recent years.' the director of the much acclaimed debut flick 'Passenger' observes.The movie which features Ann Augustine as the 'Passenger' observes.The movie which features Ann Augustine as the heroine, will give a social message. Produced under the banner of SRT Productions by S Sunder Rajan, 'Arjunan Saakshy' is continuing with its shoot at Kochy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Fans Blog